Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm not saying I'm back, just wanting to say hello

Hello, Blogging world.

What the heck is going on? It would seem that my second to last post was a year ago, but that is not true. In my manic state, I deleted three months of blog posts. Oh well.

Starting clean.

I have not been writing very much. My wrorgan has not been very hungry. I have been developing a new side of myself, one that is not so obsessed with the dream of getting published. A side of me that cares more about grounding from my heart, being supportive and responsible, and most of all....SLEEPING!

Maybe I'll post now and then to get my brain flowing and satiate the small appetite that my wrorgan now has.

Love love love you guys, because love is a state of consciousness.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you around. Glad you are feeling better. Yes, keep the sleeping going. :)

    ReplyDelete